- I started this morning with German news from my newsroom.
- Then I was listening to Italian podcasts.
- I’m about half way this 30 Day Record Yourself Challenge with a friend. We both missed out on a few days, but I can tell you that overall we do have some continuity on that language because of that challenge, not least because I know that someone is expecting my recording. So before continuing this site, I’m actually not going to procrastinate and do the one minute for today. ☺
OK, that was a challenge. I think Polish is the most difficult language I had to learn since a long time. I’m now at Day 19, so I tried to read a paragraph of a news article that I found on the multilingual page I made on here the other day with a news feed in multiple languages, that I thought was useful for myself and other wannabe polyglots. But I just can’t read it! So I made this sentence and read the Polish translation.
NIE MOGĘ JESZCZE CZYTAĆ POLSKICH GAZET, KSIĄŻEK ANI WIADOMOŚCI WHATSAPP. PISZĘ TO ZDANIE TERAZ W TŁUMACZU GOOGLE, JAK KAŻDEGO DNIA. NASTĘPNIE CZYTAM ZDANIA, ABY ĆWICZYĆ.I can’t read Polish newspapers, books or Whatsapp messages yet. So I am writing this sentence on Google Translate myself now, like every day. Then I am reading the sentences to practice.
4. Now while writing more pages on here, I have my news room open, now listening to France24 for the news in French.
5. Later, I’ll put on Swedish radio to hear some news, studio talks and music.